Computer connections and software
Some pages on this website may require you to download additional software. This is most likely to happen if you don't have software for:
- opening or viewing documents or PDF files for downloads
- viewing email for email subscriptions
- viewing video files
- listening to audio files.
Issues you may experience:
- To a Document: If nothing happens, don't despair. Whenever we publish a Word document to our website, we will also publish it in PDF too.
- To a PDF file: Portable document formats or PDF files require you to have reading software on your computer. If the link doesn't open when you click it, try downloading the reading software, Adobe Acrobat Reader, free from Adobe. Note that there are other free PDF readers available.
- To an Audio file: It requires you to have an MP3 audio player on your computer. If the audio file doesn't play when you click the link you can try downloading the most recent version of software for example: Windows media player.
- To subscribe to an email mailing list: We have a number of ways to stay informed.
Still having trouble?
We'd like to know if you're having problems with our website, so contact us.
Last Updated: 25/11/2015