ePCT now available for international filings
24 Apr 2014
We are pleased to announce the introduction of ePCT as our preferred filing means for PCT applications.
ePCT is WIPO's latest fully electronic system, offering customers the ability to securely review and manage their PCT applications. The system also enables customers to create and submit a range of PCT service requests including filing demands and bibliographic amendments (92bis).
Benefits of filing via ePCT include:
- Immediate allocation of a PCT application number
- Access to up to date information on each application
- The ability to monitor and review multiple PCT portfolios and the ability to be notified of new correspondence and/or critical deadlines
- The ability to allocate and manage roles and access to selected parties
- Does not require installation and maintenance of any software locally.
- The ability to transfer PCT-SAFE address book into ePCT software.
Stay current with IP Australia news by subscribing to receive e-mail updates.
Last Updated: 02/5/2014