We have a number of subscription-based emailing lists designed to help you to stay informed with the latest news, events, bulletins, project updates and system outage notices.
How to subscribe
Follow the links below to the area you would like to subscribe to and follow the prompts. You will need to provide us with personal information such as your contact details and email address.
Follow the links below to the area you would like to subscribe to and follow the prompts.
- eServices for latest updates and notices
- What's new for our latest news and events
- Official notices to be notified when an official notice is posted on our website.
- SNIPER bulletins to keep up with journal articles, conference papers and issues in intellectual property
- AusPat for hints, tips, general information and news about the patent search database
- Plant Varieties Journal to be notified when the journal has been updated
- Downtime to find out when our systems are being maintained outside of planned outages
You can subscribe to the following RSS feeds:
Each RSS feed reader is a little different. Each one has a different process to subscribe to feeds. The instructions are usually clear. Generally, to subscribe to an RSS feed:
- Click on the RSS icon or button.
- Copy the URL address of the feed.
- Go to your RSS Feed Reader.
- Paste the URL into your Feed reader.
Last Updated: 12/3/2014