Current public consultations open:
- Consulting on proposed regulations to implement the Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill 2014
- Indigenous knowledge
- IP Toolkit for collaboration
Public submissions have been published for:
- IP Australia seeks input on the Plant Breeder's Rights Advisory Committee
- Consultation on proposed objects clause and patentability exclusion
Previous public consultations include:
- Consultation on Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill 2014
- IP Laws Amendment Act 2012 'Raising the Bar'
- Review of Pharmaceutical Patents
To stay informed about our public consultations you can subscribe to our News RSS feed or our What's new email.
Last Updated: 09/12/2014