Current public consultations open:
Public submissions have been published for:
- Consultation on expanded use of automated processes
- Consulting on proposals to streamline IP processes and support small business
- Consultation on proposed regulations to implement the Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill 2014
- Consultation on proposed objects clause and patentability exclusion
Previous public consultations include:
- Consultation on Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill 2014
- Consultation on the Plant Breeder's Rights Advisory Committee
- IP Laws Amendment Act 2012 'Raising the Bar'
- Review of Pharmaceutical Patents
- Consultation on the IP Toolkit
To stay informed about our public consultations you can subscribe to our News RSS feed or our What's new email.
Last Updated: 31/7/2015