Thank you for your interest in joining IP Australia.
If a vacancy is not currently available in your preferred area of employment, you can register to be alerted via email should a position become available in the future.
Before you can apply for a vacancy, or set up a job alert, you will need to sign in or register as a new user, using a valid email address.
Please note: we have recently discovered an issue with Safari. We are working to resolve the issue. Safari users should consider using an alternative browser to access web recruitment.
To apply for vacancies with IP Australia, you must be an Australian citizen, unless other requirements are listed in the vacancy.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for some "tips for applicants". If you experience any difficulties using the Web Recruitment system, please contact email@example.com prior to the closing date of the vacancy.
Some quick tips for applicants:
- Check eligibility criteria for each position in the first instance.
- After reviewing the position and application requirements, you are encouraged to speak to the contact officer to determine if the role will suit your skills and capabilities.
- Ensure you have a current resume and details of two referees. Ideally, one of the referees should be your current supervisor.
- When a written application is required:
- draft and edit your application in a separate document, check the word count and spelling, and then copy and paste into the Web Recruitment system; and
- the Australian Public Service Commission provides advice on addressing selection criteria
- You can "save and close" at any time during the application process, but your application will not be considered unless you "submit". You will not be able to submit your application if you have missed any mandatory questions.
- You may "recall" an application and edit up until the closing date. Make sure you then "submit" it again.
- You can see the status of your application when signed in.
- More detailed information can be found on the Tips for applicants page on this website.
- The Web Recruitment User guide for Applicants may also be of assistance.
Last Updated: 23/11/2013