Other application and payment methods
Applying by Fax, Post or in Person
If you do not use eServices, you can also submit your applications by:
- Fax to +61 2 6283 7999;
- Post to PO Box 200 WODEN ACT 2606 or;
- Lodging at an IP Lodgement Point.
How to pay
We accept cash, cheque, money order, debit or credit card (MasterCard and Visa). Cheques should be made payable to IP Australia.
- by secure fax (for credit cards only) include a completed Payment Form. [72KB]
- by post (for credit cards, cheques and money orders) include a completed Payment Form. [72KB]
- in person at our IP lodgement points or at our office in Canberra (cash, cheque, money order, debit or credit card)
- by electronic funds transfer (EFT) by prior arrangement.
EFT is by prior arrangements only. See our Electronic Business Rules for more information.
Have your details changed?
If your customer details such as your name or address have changed you will need to advice us in writing prior to completing your renewal. Change of name or address requests can not be accepted via email.
Last Updated: 13/12/2012