The manual is a reference for PGG staff, which sets out procedures for selected group or section activities.
The Manual is organised into the following headings, which represent the current structure of PGG, and a whole of group activity:
- Office of the Chief Economist
- Office of Legal Counsel
- Audit, Assurance and Attorney Registration
- Domestic Policy
- International Policy and Cooperation
- Strategy, Research and Ministerial Support
- Executive Reporting Procedures
Access and Security
All staff have access to the Manual.
The public may access the manual via freedom of information.