To provide information to the public on the details of all trade marks that have been registered, including those that were registered under the repealed Acts.
Includes particulars of registered trade marks, certification trade marks and defensive trade marks, such as:
• The type of registration (e.g. a certification trade mark, a collective trade mark or a defensive trade mark)
• The date of registration
• The date on which the Registrar enters the registration particulars the Register
• Details of any priority claim
• Details of parent applications for registrations based on a divisional application
• Registered goods and/or services class numbers
• The address of the owner of the trade mark
• Any other particulars that the Registrar believes appropriate.
Access and Security