To provide general information on intellectual property and the intellectual property system to the public. The website enables access to IP Australia’s online resources (e.g. search systems and publicly available information resources) and provides information on how to access resources not available online. It also provides a portal to IP Australia’s online service system to enable customers to undertake a variety of transactions with IP Australia online.
Information relating to:
• Patents, Trade Marks, Designs and Plant Breeders Rights
• information about other forms of IP such as copyright, domain names and circuit layout rights
• information about IP business strategies and details of IP Australia and its operation
resources such as:
• registered rights databases, examiner manuals and results of hearing decisions
• eDossier services that enable access to IP right case files
• contact details for IP Australia, links to IP professionals and links to other IP offices throughout the world
• specific information for key consumer groups such as universities, attorneys and small to medium enterprises
• news services, educational games for students, lesson plans, demonstrations of marketing products and case studies of IP in action.
• Access to online transactional services.
Access and Security