Image: 2015 Good Design Showcase
The 2016 Good Design Festival is on in May, and will take place at the iconic Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay Sydney, in the heart of VIVID Sydney – now the world’s biggest festival of light, music and ideas.
This year, we're partnering with Good Designs Australia for the 2016 Good Design Festival. We’ll be presenting a keynote address at the Good Designs Exchange, as well as being on the panel for the forum discussion: ‘They stole my design – IP and design rights forum’.
For designers, investing in your intellectual property (IP) with a registered design will protect the form and visual appearance of your product. It can give you a competitive edge, and help protect your creative designs from being copied or used without your permission.
Good Design Showcase
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 May, Overseas Passenger Terminal - Arrivals Hall
- Exhibition is open to the public
- Guided tours of 2016 Good DesignAward® Winners and Young Australian Design Awards Winners and Finalists
- Real Fake Competition: five authentic designs side by side next to fakes, with live audience voting
Good Design Exchange
Saturday 28 May, Overseas Passenger Terminal - Cargo Hall
- Session 1: Who Stole My Design - IP and Design Rights Forum
- Session 2: Design Entrepreneur Awards - Pitch and Presentation
To find out more, visit the Good Design Australia website.