Wednesday, April 6, 2016 -
17:00 to 18:30
What you will learn at this workshop
- The basics of IP
- Overview of the Registered IP - Patents, Trade Marks, Designs
- The basics of copyright and trade secrets
- Understanding IP within your business plan, marketing and contracts
- Trade marks – what are they and what can be trade marked?
- The difference between business names, domain names and trade marks
- What to consider before you invest in your brand DIY trade mark application - search and apply
- The trade mark application process
- What to consider with international trade mark registration
When: Wednesday, 6 April 2016
Time: 5:00pm – 6.30pm
Where: Majoran, 14 Grenfell Street, Adelaide.
Light refreshments provided for participants.
Want to attend?
To participate, register for your ticket online.
- Email us - You can get in touch with us by emailing: email@example.com
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP events updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- I f you have a new innovation or business idea, why not start with the basics of Understanding Intellectual Property?
Majoran, 14 Grenfell Street
IP Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org