How trade marks can help your business
Almost every business has a trade mark of some sort - in its words, logos or slogans, or a combination. Our trade marks workshop explains the basics behind trade mark protection and helps you understand how to register for trade mark protection.
What you will learn at this workshop
- The basics of IP - overview of the Registered IP - Patents, Trade Marks, Designs
- The basics of copyright and trade secrets
- Understanding IP within your business plan, marketing and contracts
- Trade marks – what are they and what can be trade marked?
- The difference between business names, domain names and trade marks
- What to consider before you invest in your brand
- The trade mark application process
- What to consider with international trade mark registration
Bring your laptop or tablet; access to wifi and light refreshments provided.
When: Monday, 8 February 2016
Time: 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Where: Inspire9, Level 1 41 Stewart Street, Melbourne.
Access to wifi and light refreshments provided for participants.
Want to attend?
To participate, register for your ticket online.
- Email us - You can get in touch with us by emailing: email@example.com
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP events updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- If you have a new innovation or business idea, why not start with the basics of Understanding Intellectual Property?