You have a product, it’s new, unique and you want to make sure no one else copies it. Where do you start?
Firstly, keep it secret until you decide how you want to protect it. A certified design will allow you to protect the shape, pattern, configuration and/or decoration of your product, but it must be original.
Our Understanding Designs webinar will explain how a certified design will help you to protect the look of your product. It will also give you the tools you need to help you apply for a design.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The difference between copyright and design
- The different types of design protection
- What to do before you apply
- How to apply for a design
- Registration vs certification