Join us for an introduction patent webinar at 12:00pm on Wednesday 7 March 2018
Register for this event via Eventbrite and click 'Add to Calendar' to receive an event invitation.
How IP can help your business
For many startup businesses and entrepreneurs, IP is the difference between success and failure. Competing with larger established businesses requires new and disruptive innovation. Much of that creativity and innovation can be protected with registered IP like patents for inventions, trade marks for brands, and designs for the way a product looks.
Here’s what you can expect
Focussing on patents, the workshop will give you the tools you need to help you understand the basics of Intellectual Property and help you understand the patent application process.
What you will learn at this workshop
- The basics of IP - overview of the Registered IP - Patents
- The basics of copyright and trade secrets
- Understand the different types of patent protection
- Learn the basics of patent searching
- Understand the filing requirements for an Australian patent application