Following on from last year’s international business survey, the Export Council of Australia is conducting Australia’s International Business Survey 2016 to explore further questions around e-commerce, logistics, global value chains and drivers of Australian competitiveness.
They want to hear from both aspiring, current and past exporters and companies of any size, in any industry that are involved in international business.
The survey will help improve understanding of the international activities of Australian companies to dive deeper into the challenges and opportunities faced by your business.
Start the survey now, it only takes approximately 15 minutes to complete!
- Learn more about the global trade insights published in 2014.
- Read analysis of key survey findings on the Economics and Austrade blog.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia.
- Stay informed - sign up to our free email updates, to receive our latest news directly to your inbox.