From Friday 1 July 2016, plant breeder’s rights (PBR) customers can expect to see changes to the correspondence you receive in relation to your PBR application.
As part of our intention to harmonise our IP right processes, we’re updating all PBR related correspondence including examination and administration documents you receive electronically from us.
In the updated correspondence, you can expect to see a new look with a standardised layout for all PBR documents you receive.
All examination reports will now include an image of your plant variety if one is provided.
- If you have questions or feedback about this change, please complete our online form.
- Find more about plant breeder’s rights.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia.
- Stay informed – sign up to our free email updates to receive our latest news directly to your inbox.