How will this assist you?
- access to the electronic version of your trade mark certificate
- the flexibility to print and store certificates as desired
- avoids issues around loss or damage of certificates sent via post
What is going to change?
- if you are an electronic channel customer, you will now receive your trade mark certificate electronically
- if you are a non-electronic channel customer, you will receive a printed copy of your certificate on plain paper
- the Commissioner’s name and signature will no longer appear on your certificate
Authenticity of certificates
The Australian Trade Mark Register will continue to be the authoritative source on the validity of your IP right. A note to this effect will appear in the footer of the certificate.
Will there be a fee charged for this service?
There is no fee associated with issuing of electronic certificates.
Did you know?
You can now order a commemorative certificate for your IP right. IP Australia has engaged third party provider Fresh Creative for this service.