This year we’re the lead agency sponsor for GovHack 2016 as part of our commitment to contribute to Australian innovation, collaborate with start-ups and entreprenurs and share IP Government Open Data.
GovHack is an annual competition that brings together over 1000 participants including geeks, digital creatives, data analysts, story tellers, entrepreneurs and civic society enthusiasts to work together in teams over 46 hours to explore, mash up, ideate and communicate your concepts using open Government data.
This year's GovHack will take place in 36 locations across Australia and New Zealand from Friday 29 to Sunday 31 July, as part of Innovation Month 2016.
Good luck to all the teams this weekend, we look forward to seeing you at the awards ceremony in October.
- Learn more about GovHack.
- Access IP Government Open Data.
- Get involved with Innovation Month 2016.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia and @
- Stay informed - sign up to our free email updates, to receive our latest news directly to your inbox.