We’ve recently made improvements to Source IP, our free digital marketplace which helps researchers and businesses connect.
As well as an updated look, improvements to the website include:
- the addition of medical research institutes and cooperative research centres to our research organisations;
- an expanded dataset which now includes all the internationally filed patent applications held by Australian research organisations;
- the inclusion of a data visualisation for the entire Source IP landscape which graphically links organisations to their patent holdings;
- the inclusion of data visualisation on patent listings depicting closely related patents;
- the introduction of a new user ‘pathway’ on the landing page to help direct business users based on their requirement to find specific technology or to identify experts for collaboration opportunities; and
- the inclusion of world maps on patent listings to help businesses identify potentially protected markets.
We’re also working with a number of overseas sites, including major UK patent marketplace Intellectual Property Exchange, and the Danish Patent and Trademark Office IP Marketplace, to promote patents listed on Source IP internationally.
- Find technology and innovation available for commercialisation through Source IP.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia.
- Stay informed - sign up to our free email updates, to receive our latest news directly to your inbox.