IP for Start-ups is a series of short intensive workshops designed to help you understand the basics of IP and how IP can give your business a competitive advantage.
How IP can help your business
For many start-up businesses and entrepreneurs, IP is the difference between success and failure. Competing with larger established business requires new and disruptive innovation.
Much of that creativity and innovation can be protected with registered IP like patents for inventions, trade marks for brands, and designs for the way a product looks.
Here’s what you can expect from the workshops
Focussing on patents and trade marks, the workshop will give you the tools you need to help you:
- understand the benefits of patent protection
- research and develop a patent application
- maximise your businesses brand through the use of trade marks.
Workshops are being held at local incubator hubs, co-working spaces and Business Enterprise Centre’s (BEC) across Australia.
Find an available session on our Events page that suits you
- Email us - You can get in touch with us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP events updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- If you have a new innovation or business idea, why not start with the basics of Understanding Intellectual Property ?