IP Australia’s Enterprise Agreement (EA) bargaining process has now concluded for this round and the proposed EA has been approved by APSC, ready for staff to vote.
- Improved consultation clause
- Pay rise of 6% over three years
- 3% at commencement
- 2% 12 months after commencement
- 1% 18 months after commencement
- No changes to recreational leave, personal leave and Christmas/New Year shutdown
- Maintain 7.21 work day
- Superannuation remains at 15.4% for PSSap members
Staff are encouraged to read the
The vote will open on at 9.00am on Monday 3 April and closes at 3.00pm on Thursday 6 April.
All staff are strongly encouraged to cast their ballot, every vote counts!
The following documents relate to this round of bargaining.