Mobile: 0413 143 884
I have worked as a full time dispute resolution practitioner for the last 9 years, and part time for over 15 years and have conducted in excess of 2000 mediations.
- Accredited Mediator, National Mediator Accreditation Standards Australia (2008-present)
- Accredited Mediator, Magistrates Court
- Accredited panel of mediators Small Claims, Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (2009-2014)
- Panel Mediator Dispute Resolution Centre, Department of Justice and Attorney-General Queensland (2009-present)
- Accredited Mediator, Queensland Law Society (2012-present)
- Accredited Mediator, Advanced Practitioner Member, LEADR (2010-present)
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Attorney-General’s Department Australia (2009-present).
- Facilitator Training, Dart - 2014-2015
- Elder Mediation Training (Dale Bagshaw) – 2015
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – 2014
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – 2012
- Diploma of Professional Counselling, AIPC – 2013
- Graduate Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Griffith University – 2011
- Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution, Institute of Social Relations – 2010
- Doctor of Philosophy (Intellectual Property), Griffith University - 2005.
Specialist experience and qualifications
I have been conducting mediations between businesses for the last 15 years. Some of these have involved intellectual property disputes, particularly in the online space.
I have conducted over 2000 hours of mediation services in a variety of areas, including:
- Small business
- Intellectual property
- Court ordered mediations.
My PhD was written on moral rights in Australia, and subsequent publications related to this have been cited in international and national publications.