Mobile: 0412 327 771
$250/hr, $3,000/day. Negotiable reduced rates for extended periods.
Broad ranging experience in commercial mediation including trademark and patent mediation prior to litigation. Panel and court mandated mediation averaging 80 per year plus private, party or solicitor appointed mediations. Intake assessments, conflict coaching and other related tools used prior to, during and throughout adjourned mediations while parties seek to resolve their dispute.
- NMAS Accredited (Resolution Institute)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Graduate Certificate in Mediation & Dispute Resolution (University of Queensland)
Specialist experience and qualifications
- Mediated in the areas of patents and trademarks prior to litigation.
- Experience in commercialisation of IP originating from clinical research.
- Strategic advice on major patent litigation.
- Technical advice pertaining to pharmaceutical patents. General Advice on various IP matters.
- IP pertaining to biotechnology including licensing issues, patent protection, commercialisation of IP and related matters.
- Extensive litigation experience in the areas of trademarks and patents, including global challenge and infringement proceedings.
- Advised on trademark matters including oppositions and issues regarding Trade Mark registers. Patent advice pertaining to extension of pharmaceutical patents and challenges to infringement of patents.
- Written and spoken about Intellectual Property at national and international conferences, lectured on Intellectual Property at the University of New South Wales and Monash University.
- LLM (University of London) with a specialisation in Intellectual Property LLB (Honours) (University of Wales) Final Year Thesis on Patents
Ongoing panel and private appointments due to high success rates and ability to assess, advise where appropriate and assist parties to reach resolution. All performance statistics confidential.