Trade mark number:
The purpose of the Effectiveness Certified Quality Trade Mark is to help Australian businesses differentiate between high-quality Alphanumeric Phone Number products that will deliver increased consumer recall and increased advertising effectiveness, and sub standard products that do not deliver these benefits.
For the Effectiveness Certified Quality Trade Mark to be applied to the product, the Alphanumeric Phone Number must meet the following criteria:
- The Alphanumeric Phone Number must commence with a recognised Free and Local Rate Number (FLRN) prefix as designed by the Australian Communications & Media Authority (ACMA): FLRN prefixes: 13 XXXX, 1300 XXX XXX, 1800 XXX XXX
- The Alphanumeric Phone Number must consist of approved FLRN prefix followed by a dictionary word, combination of dictionary words, trade mark, company name or business name. Inventive spelling, misspellings, abbreviations and acronyms are only allowable when the end user of the product has a corresponding business name, company name or trade mark that uses the same inventive spelling, abbreviation or acronym.
- The Alphanumeric Phone Number must not use a number in place of a word such as the number '4' in the place of the word 'for'.
- The Alphanumeric Phone Number must not use numbers in place of letters such as 1300 FL0WERS - where a 0 is used in place of the letter O.
- The Alphanumeric Phone Number must not have more than 4 letters of over dial.
- The Alphanumeric Phone Number must not use profanity that would prevent it from being used in mainstream advertising, or in any print or on line directories.
1281614.pdf in PDF format [235.66 KB]