Australian Certified Website certification uses public information and correspondence with website owners/representatives to determine the properties of the website, including, physical location, contact information, goods or services supplied by the website, website content and other properties set out in the Terms and Conditions.
The Application process:
- Only websites that comply with Australian Certified Website certification requirements will be approved users (successful applicants)
- Certification requirements will only be assessed by Australian Certified Website authorised personnel (approved certifier).
- Only one website is allowed per application. A separate application form must be completed for each individual website.
- Sub-domains must be listed on the application to be processed individually.
- Applicants must accept Australian Certified Website Terms and Conditions before the application will be accepted.
- Applicants must give Australian Certified Website permission to aduit applicant's website before the application will be accepted.
- Applicants must declare that all information provided is accurate before th application will be accepted.
- Applicants must agree to pay their fees when their application is successful, before the application will be accepted.