Trade mark number:
Egg Standards Australasia (ESA) was established to assist commercial egg businesses in the development of a quality assurance program for their respective operations and to meet and/or supersede current International egg standards.
Egg Standards Australasia (ESA) aims to assist egg business to:
- minimise risks to the safety of eggs marketed to consumers
- protect the welfare of their flocks
- minimise the likelihood and impact of disease outbreaks
- minimise the risk that eggs are incorrectly labelled
- ensure the production and delivery of consistent product delivery
- provide an indication of origins in an egg business
- address specific environmental issues faced by Australian egg producers
A licence to use the ESA trade mark may be granted in respect of Pullet Rearing or Egg Production or Egg Grading/Packaging or any combination thereof.
1390450.pdf in PDF format [6.27 MB]