The rules governing the use of this registration certify five main points:
- The goods are or are derived from, and/or the services relate to goods which are or are derived from, commercial cut flower growers in Australia with growing operations in Australia;
- The goods do not contain or are not combined with any imported flowers and/or foliage, and/or the services relate to such goods;
- The supply chain of the goods is transparent and/or the services relate to such goods;
- The goods, if exported, are exported by an Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) approved exporter and/or the services relate to such goods; and
- The goods comply with all relevant State, Territory, Commonwealth and foreign laws and regulations pertaining to the production, labelling, exporting, importation, trade and customs clearance of the goods, and/or the services relate to such goods.