Trade mark number:
At the time of filing, this trade mark was owned by LABORATORY ACCREDITATION AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is a company which specialises in operating independent and impartial accreditation services in accordance with AS ISO/IEC 17011 as amended from time to time and providing accreditation services to test laboratories and calibration laboratories.
The rules governing the use of this registration certify the following points:
- To operate independent and impartial accreditation services in accordance with AS ISO/IEC 17011 as amended from time to time.
- To provide accreditation services to test laboratories and calibration laboratories.
- Rules apply to all holders of accreditation certificates granted by ALAB.
- Pursuant to the concept of accreditation, it is acknowledged that test laboratories and calibration laboratories require a unique and traceable accreditation symbol to demonstrate to their clients and other stakeholders that they have received accreditation from ALAB.
- Subject to these Rules, holders of current ALAB accreditation are granted the non-exclusive right to use the Mark.
- Use of the Mark is restricted to bona-fide holders of a current accreditation certificate issued by ALAB.
- The Mark may only be used in relation to test and calibration services that are within the approved technical scope granted by ALAB.
1760739_160914_final_rules.pdf in PDF format [351.7 KB]