Trade mark number:
At the time of filing, this trade mark was owned by Institute of Project Management Pty Ltd. Institute of Project Management Pty Ltd is an Australian government accredited training organisation which connects project management education, training, consultancy and post-graduate opportunities in a single, specialist enterprise.
The rules governing the use of this registration certify six main points:
- A candidate seeking certification must be currently certified by the Owner as a Certified Project Officer (COP);
- A candidate must demonstrate a minimum of 1,500 hours project experience earned over a minimum of 12 months
- A candidate must have successfully completed the Owners CPP Certification Examination OR an equivalent examination of the Candidates project knowledge and skills that has been otherwise approved by the Owner;
- A candidate must commit to and comply with the Owners Code of Ethics (attached to rules);
- A candidate must pay the registration fee to the Owner;
Obtain the Owner’s acceptance in writing that their application was successful.
1805565_170803_final_rules.pdf in PDF format [3.02 MB]