The rules governing the use of this registration certify six main points:
- A candidate seeking certification must be currently certified by the Owner as a Certified Project Officer (COP);
- A candidate must demonstrate a minimum of 1,500 hours project experience earned over a minimum of 12 months
- A candidate must have successfully completed the Owners CPP Certification Examination OR an equivalent examination of the Candidates project knowledge and skills that has been otherwise approved by the Owner;
- A candidate must commit to and comply with the Owners Code of Ethics (attached to rules);
- A candidate must pay the registration fee to the Owner;
Obtain the Owner’s acceptance in writing that their application was successful.