This trade mark is to be known as the Verified inclusive Practice Certification mark.
The rules governing use of this registration certify five main points:
That providers of goods or services marked with this trade mark have:
- an Enterprise charter (or equivalent other policy documents) that outline the organisational objectives and aspirations for inclusive workplace behaviour and practice
- documented education and information processes supporting the charter and/or equivalent organisational policies
- documented processes relating to the reporting, acknowledgement, record keeping and resolution of incidents relating to inclusion and diversity
- documented information and measurement processes that indicate the outcomes of the organisational diversity plans
- effective communication and publication of the policies, processes and practice in an accessible form, for both internal and external stakeholders, and the wider community