Accessing our online services correspondence
Click the "eServices Correspondence" link under 'MY PORTFOLIO' to access your electronic correspondence.
When correspondence is available to view, an email will be sent to your registered email address. To access the correspondence item you will need to log in to our online services.
The correspondence items are displayed in a table as shown below. This is the default display. The current limitation on correspondence items within our online services is 2500 items. Correspondence items will no longer be viewable when the 2500 limit is reached or the item is six months old (whichever happens sooner).
- SELECT - Used to select multiple correspondence items for bulk download (see below).
- DISPATCHED DATE - The time and date the correspondence item was dispatched from IP Australia's admin system.
- READ/UNREAD - The read status of the correspondence item.
- CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER - The unique reference submitted with your service request related to this correspondence item.
- IP RIGHT NUMBER - The associated IP right number.
- IP BUSINESS LINE - The IP right type: patents, trade marks, designs, plant breeder's rights.
- CORRESPONDENCE TYPE - Description of the correspondence item.
- VIEW CORRESPONDENCE - Select View to open correspondence items in the browser.
- EXPORT CORRESPONDENCE - Select Download to download the correspondence item as PDF file.
Each item of correspondence will be provided as a single PDF file. These files are text searchable.
You may opt to view 10, 25, 50 or 100 records per page.
You can sort correspondence items by each of the columns by selecting the column header.
Viewing or downloading a correspondence item will mark the item as read. For customers with multiple users, any action that one users completes will be displayed to all users.
Multiple item download
You may also download a ZIP file containing multiple selected correspondence items via the Bulk Download option. An XML manifest file is included in the ZIP file that provides additional details for each correspondence item.
Select each item you wish to download by ticking the select checkbox and then click the green 'Download' button located at the bottom of the screen.
Filter correspondence items
You can filter the visible correspondence items using the filter correspondence item options. Enter your criteria and click the 'Filter' button. Click the 'Clear filter' link to start again.
You can adjust the amount of correspondence items displayed per page by selecting 10, 25, 50 or 100 in the Records Per Page drop down list (displayed below).
Printing correspondence items
You can print each correspondence item by clicking 'view' or 'download'. Clicking 'view' will display the correspondence in your browser. You can print this item by clicking on the printer icon in the top left corner of the display (screen shot below). Clicking 'Download' will prompt you to open or save the item as a PDF file. When the file is opened, it can be printed by clicking on the printer icon in your PDF tool menu (screen shot below).