Tips for applicants
- Make sure you check the eligibility criteria for each position.
- After reviewing the position and application requirements, you are encouraged to speak to the contact officer to determine if the role will suit your skills and capabilities.
- Ensure you have a current resume and details of two referees. Ideally, one of the referees should be your current supervisor.
- When a written application is required:
- draft and edit your application in a separate document, check the word count and spelling, and then copy and paste into the Web Recruitment system; and
- the Australian Public Service Commission provides advice on addressing selection criteria.
- You can 'save and close' at any time during the application process, but your application will not be considered unless you 'submit'. You will not be able to submit your application if you have missed any mandatory questions.
- You may 'recall' an application and edit up until the closing date. Make sure you then 'submit' it again.
- You can see the status of your application when you are signed in.