We encourage the use of information published on this website.
All the content on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- IP Australia's corporate logo
- photographs of our staff and premises and
- content provided by third parties - including photographs, logos, drawings and written descriptions of patents and designs.
Third party copyright
We have made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Permission may need to be obtained from third parties to re-use their material.
© Commonwealth of Australia 2015
The CC BY licence is a standard form licence agreement that allows you to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material, on the condition that you provide a link to the licence, you indicate if changes were made, and you attribute the material as follows:
Licensed from the Commonwealth of Australia under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence.
What you cannot do
We do not permit you to display pages from this website within frames on another website.
Further information on the use of our website and the material it contains can be found in our website Disclaimer notice.
Contact us if you have any enquiries about this licence.