Do you have a general question about intellectual property?
You can ask Alex. Alex is our new virtual assistant.
Transact with us online
You can view your history, apply, renew or amend your application, save or resume a current transaction and make payments.
How to create an online services account?
Complete three simple steps:
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Enter your details including a valid email address
- Create a nine digit password and three secret questions
- Phone: 1300 65 10 10 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) Canberra time
- International: +61 2 6283 2999
- Contact us form: send a general enquiry or provide feedback on our products and services
- Translating and interpreting service: 13 14 50 (within Australia) or +613 9268 8332 (outside Australia)
- Hearing or speech impaired, use the National Relay Service on TTY 13 36 77 or Speak and Listen on 1300 555 727
Filing of documents and making payments
For appointments only, do not send any correspondence or couriered parcels to this address.
47 Bowes Street
Phillip ACT 2606
PO Box 200
Woden ACT 2606
Couriered parcels only
Level 1, Lakeview House
236-242 Cowlishaw Street
Tuggeranong, ACT 2900
Phone: (02) 6283 2038 (media enquiries from Journalists only)
The Emergency Fax Service (EFS) has been set-up to support customers when access to our Online Services/Alternate Lodgement Service (ALS) is unavailable - due to a planned or unplanned outage.
This channel must not be used to file documents or make payments when the customer has access to online services or ALS.
When using the emergency fax you will need to complete and include the following form.
The fax line can be reached on (02) 6285 4731.