1. Select how many classes you need
As part of your application, you'll need to list the classes of goods and services that you want to use your trade mark for. You'll need to pay a fee for each class you include.
Once you've decided how many classes you want to use, select the number below to calculate how much it will add to your total application cost.
2. Calculate how much it costs
There are two ways to apply for a trade mark:
- Through our pre- application service (TM Headstart)
- Through our standard application process.
The total cost will depend on the type of application you use, and the number of goods and services you want to use your trade mark for. If you apply for a standard application using the picklist, your fees will be lower.
You can calculate how much your application may cost below:
* This is a fast turn around service and strict timeframes apply