Our blog is a platform for discussion and engagement on information related to intellectual property. We welcome and encourage comments from readers. All comments are monitored by the communications team, and those which deviate from our guidelines will be removed.
Comments should adhere to the following guidelines:
- be respectful: no personal attacks and no unfounded or unproved allegations against a person, organisation or group
- don’t be a hater: don’t post comments which are racist, sexist, homophobic, abusive or discriminatory in any way
- keep it clean: no obscene language or links to websites which contain inappropriate or offensive material
- be legal: don’t make defamatory comments, breach copyright or discuss active Australian court cases
- don’t spam us and don’t use our site for promotion: we’re not interested in the services you might be able to offer our readers
- stay on topic: while we appreciate wide ranging discussions, this isn’t the forum for sharing all your worldviews.
All comments are published at the discretion of the communications team at IP Australia. Some comments may be edited.
If you have any questions about the comments policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org