Promising to be an amalgamation of startups, investors, potential customers, global industry leaders and mentors, Tech23 is where you might meet your next business partner or experience a life-changing ‘aha’ moment.
Now in its ninth year, the conference showcases 23 emerging Australian tech companies that will pitch innovative solutions to improve the way we harvest food, pay bills, teach our children, power our homes, and more to a panel of industry leaders.
IP Australia is pleased to support this event for the third consecutive year. We encourage attendees to come and chat with our team to find out more about intellectual property rights in Australia and overseas, the Government support available for entrepreneurs and SMEs, and IP Australia’s commitment to the National Innovation and Science Agenda.
Attendees can expect:
- 23 startups with exciting ideas, technologies, and innovations
- Heavy-hitting speakers
- Influential and respected alumni making international waves with their Tech23-supported innovations
- Distinguished leaders from industry, research and development, enterprise, and government
- A showcase of research commercialisation/accelerator programs on Innovation Island
- World-changing ideas for sectors including the environment, education, health, medtech, retail and enterprise, data and many more
- A stirring awards celebration and an enviable range of prizes
- Examples of successful collaborations and the opportunity to forge new ones!
WHEN: Tuesday 10 October 2017
9:00am – 5:30pm (Followed by networking and Awards Celebration)
WHERE: The Auditorium
NSW Teachers Federation Conference Centre
37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Interested? Tickets are available now. Use the code T23-IPAUS for a 40% discount. We look forward to seeing you there!