Focussing on patents and trade marks, the workshop will give you the tools you need to help you understand the basics of Intellectual Property within your business plan, marketing and contracts and help you understand the patent and trade mark application process.
- Understand the different types of patent protection
- Learn the basics of patent searching
- Understand the filing requirements for an Australian patent application
- Trade marks – what are they and what can be trade marked?
- The difference between business names, domain names and trade marks
- What to consider before you apply for trade mark protection.
When: Wednesday, 7 April from 3.30pm - 6.00pm
Where: Co-Hab Tonsley, Level 1 Administration Building, 1284 South Road, Clovelly Park
What to bring: bring your laptop so you can learn how to search patent and trade mark databases
Light refreshments and access to wifi provided
Want to attend?
To participate, register for your ticket online.
- Email us - You can get in touch with us by emailing: email@example.com
- On Twitter? Follow us @IPAustralia.
- Join IP Australia on Facebook to get the latest IP events updates delivered straight to your news feed.
- If you have a new innovation or business idea, why not start with the basics of Understanding Intellectual Property?