I have practised as a Mediator for over 20 years and have conducted many hundreds of mediations in that period, most of which have resulted in the parties resolving their issues/disputes.
Mediations have been conducted in matters including:
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- County Court of Victoria; Domestic Building Tribunal
- Building & Property, Retail Tenancies, Civil Claims & Owners Corporation Lists of Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
- Small Business Commissioner; franchising for Mediation Advisor
The subject matters of these matters have been extremely varied. I have coached mediation courses for Monash University, Bond University, La Trobe University, Resolution Institute (formerly LEADR). Have presented various papers on Mediation topics. I am Chair of Law Institute of Victoria Mediation Advisory Committee, which sets exams and is involved in accreditation of Specialist Mediators.
- Law Institute of Victoria Specialist Mediator
- Advanced Mediator Resolution Institute (formerly LEADR)