IP Australia is committed to delivering high quality products and services in an efficient manner. The quality of our IP rights is supported by our Quality Management System (QMS) that is certified compliant to the International Standard ISO 9001:2015. Implementing an internationally recognised best practice approach to quality ensures a focus on achieving results and continuously improving our customer service.
The high-level goal for our QMS is aligned with the strategic outcomes outlined in our Corporate Plan: Operational Excellence, Service Excellence, and Value Add.
The QMS objectives provide a clear direction to achieve our vision and strategic outcomes. The Customer Services Division QMS objectives are:
- Measure and analyse quality review findings to enhance customer outcomes.
- Deliver products and services that meet the timeliness expectations defined in our Customer Service Charter.
- Evaluate and continuously improve our products and services to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Support enabling activities that enhance customer satisfaction.
- Support the International Engagement Strategy for quality management.
IP Australia has highly effective monitoring and measurement activities across our products and services. The Quality Review System is integral to meeting customer needs and expectations and supporting continuous improvement. Our QMS and quality review activities have an integrated risk management approach which ensures both internal and external factors are recognised and managed.
IP Australia evaluates the effectiveness of the QMS through monitoring and measurement processes and implements the necessary support activities to achieve the policy objectives.