Trade mark number:
Quality Practice Standard (QPS) has been developed to improve the quality and competitiveness of legal practices in Western Australia through the development of better relationships with their clients and improved file management and efficiency.
The steps towards obtaining certification are:
- Register your firm to the Quality Practice Standard;
- Attend a compulsory seminar;
- Prepare your practice manual (optional workshop is available to assist firms in complying with all sections of the Standard);
- Undergo Desktop Audit;
- Undergo Compliance Audit; and
- Upon successful compliance audit, receive an Approved Quality Practice certificate and logo.
947402.pdf in PDF format [702.99 KB]