Please complete this form if you are applying for an extension of time to restore a patent or patent application, which has lapsed or ceased because you did not pay a fee or take some other action in time.

Do not provide your home address to us if you do not want it published online. You can provide a post office box or other valid address if you want to keep your home address private. Your address for service of legal documents can be a post office box, but it must be an address in Australia or New Zealand.

Download form

Last updated: 
Monday, November 17, 2014