Please also complete this form when applying for a PBR (ie Part 1 General Information form) or when changing the nominated qualified person for an existing plant breeder's rights application.

Do not provide your home address to us if you do not want it published online. You can provide a post office box or other valid address if you want to keep your home address private. Your address for service of legal documents can be a post office box, but it must be an address in Australia or New Zealand.

Download form

Last updated: 
Wednesday, November 27, 2019