Please complete this form if you hold a licence, mortgage or other interest in a patent and you would like it recorded. A licence or mortgage can be registered on a granted patent only.

Do not provide your home address to us if you do not want it published online. You can provide a post office box or other valid address if you want to keep your home address private. Your address for service of legal documents can be a post office box, but it must be an address in Australia or New Zealand.

Or fill in and submit this form via post: p00024_0816.pdf PDF in PDF format [636.7 KB]

Please check the time and costs pages for the latest fees.

Last updated: 
Monday, March 14, 2016