Request for partial assignment or transmission of a trade mark (partial change in ownership)

Please complete this form to request a partial change in ownership of a trade mark application or registration. Note that this is only for some of the goods and/or services for which the trade mark is or may be registered.

Do not provide your home address to us if you do not want it published online. You can provide a post office box or other valid address if you want to keep your home address private. Your address for service of legal documents can be a post office box, but it must be an address in Australia or New Zealand.

Or fill in and submit this form via post: tm00042_0315.pdf PDF in PDF format [663.96 KB]

Please check the time and costs pages for the latest fees.

Last updated: 
Monday, March 14, 2016