The Executive team consists of the Director General, our two Deputy Director Generals and the Business Group General Managers. Our Executive provides leadership, strategic vision and governance for IP Australia.
We operate eight business groups that support our agency to effectively administer IP rights and legislation in Australia:
- Governance Group
- Finance and People Services Group
- Policy and Stakeholders Group
- Innovation and Technology Group
- Trade marks and designs group
- Patents examination group
- Patents Oppositions, Business Improvement and Plant Breeder's Rights (PBR) Group
- Customer Experience Group.
Each group has its own role and responsibilities within the agency.
Our organisational chart outlines the structure of our agency.