Now that you understand the basics of design rights, are you ready to apply?
Knowing what to expect before you apply can help you avoid costly mistakes. Learn more about:
- a checklist to consider before applying for a design right
- the process of applying for a design right
- design right fees
- designs that have been shared publicly
- Locarno Classification and product names
- Statement of Newness and Distinctiveness
- representing your design with drawings or photos
- what to include in your design right application
- applying for more than one design
- responding to a formalities notice
- responding to an examination report
- extensions of time
- IP professionals.