6 October 2020
Now that you understand the basics of design rights, are you ready to apply?
Knowing what to expect before you apply can help you avoid costly mistakes. Learn more about:
- a checklist to consider before applying for a design right
- the process of applying for a design right
- design right fees
- designs that have been shared publicly
- Locarno Classification and product names
- Statement of Newness and Distinctiveness
- representing your design with drawings or photos
- what to include in your design right application
- applying for more than one design
- responding to a formalities notice
- responding to an examination report
- extensions of time
- IP professionals.