Our quality management system
Our QMS is one of the ways we ensure production of high-quality IP rights through a consistent, high level experience for our customers.
It aims to:
- Measure and analyse quality review findings
- Deliver products and services in a timely manner
- Evaluate and continuously improve our products and services
- Support international quality management.
Why it matters
Our vision and purpose is to create a world-leading IP system to build prosperity through innovation. A key part of this is ensuring our customers have access to products and services in an efficient way that lets them continue to innovate.
Our quality system is designed to:
- Create certainty in the marketplace, allowing Australians to be competitive in Australian and overseas markets
- Increase access to and benefits from IP rights
- Deliver high quality IP rights in a timely, efficient way
- Identify opportunities for us to continually improve.
How it works
Our quality management system operates and stays effective by:
- Monitoring and measuring our processes
- Listening to your feedback
- Implementing improvements.
Our QMS is based on internationally recognised best practices, certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Quality review system
Our Quality Review System (QRS) is how we monitor and measure activities across our products and services.
It works by:
- Assessing work against a set of clearly defined quality standards
- Identifying ways to improve learning, training and systems
- Recognising good quality work.
Results and outcomes of our QRS are monitored to continually improve the quality of our work.